TITO BOYING: FROM PASSION TO SPOTLIGHT — THE RISING PRINCE OF TALK

Euro TV’s “Whatta Whatta Today With Tito Boying” has become a platform of inspiration, entertainment, and recognition, led by talk show host Tito Boying, also known as Mallari Lino DG — a man whose journey reflects hard work, perseverance, and the courage to chase one’s dreams.

Coming from humble beginnings as a salon beautician and a real estate professional, Tito Boying never allowed limitations to define his path. With his warm smile, vibrant personality, and positive aura, he took a leap of faith and auditioned for a television hosting opportunity at Euro TV — a decision that eventually transformed his career.

Today, his program continues to gain recognition both on television and online. Like many successful LGBTQ+ personalities who have found their place in the entertainment industry, Tito Boying continues to shine alongside the brightest stars, with his passion and determination opening doors to more blessings and opportunities in showbiz.

More than just a talk show, “Whatta Whatta Today With Tito Boying” serves as a launching platform for aspiring actors, artists, and individuals from different creative fields. The program gives them the opportunity to share their stories, showcase their talents, and experience their own moment in the spotlight.

Exclusive Interview With Tito Boying

How would you compare your hosting style to that of "King of Talk," Tito Boy Abunda?

“It’s too hard to compare myself to Boy Abunda because he is a legend. I just remain who I am. As long as I am comfortable with my hosting style and I help people become recognized in their chosen fields, that is already meaningful.”

Have you encountered bashers who accused you of being a copycat? How did you handle criticisms?

“Actually, I have bashers saying I’m not an effective host and that I’m a copycat of Boy Abunda. But I just laugh and don’t let them affect me. If I focus on them, it won’t help me move forward. I consider them as positive reinforcement to become a better host. You know, publicity is still publicity.”

What do you think people admire most about your hosting style?

“I guess it’s the inspiration and positive outlook that I share and bring into their lives.”

How long have you been hosting on Euro TV?

“Whatta Whatta Today With Tito Boying” has been running for six years.

How do you plan to sustain the program and keep it relevant?

“I always welcome inspiring stories from actors and artists that can inspire more viewers on television and online.”

Have you ever aspired to become part of the cast of a TV series or movie? If so, what specific role would you love to portray, and why?

“Yes, of course. One of my dreams when I was a child was to become an actor. With my age now, maybe I’m capable of portraying a gay father in a heavy drama film, an uncle in a romantic comedy film, or even a TV talk show host role.”

Are there any other dreams or aspirations you hope to fulfill in your life? What makes them meaningful to you?

“Yes, I want to open a big salon spa with people behind me working diligently, just like how I am now.”

What message can you share with people going through struggles in life?

“Never lose your dream. Instead, use it to inspire others, and together we can move forward.”

Completing the statement, “If I become a famous host…”, Tito Boying’s vision remains clear:

“I want to make it a source of inspiration to others.”

Indeed, Tito Boying is creating his own identity in the entertainment industry — walking his own path as the Prince of Talk, while earning respect through passion, authenticity, and dedication.

Recently, Tito Boying received multiple awards and recognitions, including:

🏆 Multi-Awarded and Most Outstanding Online Talk Show Host of the Year
Parangal ng Natatanging Pilipino Awards 2026


🏆 Asia’s Beacon in Global Communications Award
3rd Asia’s Golden Globe Excellence Awards

🏆 Premier Excellence in Television Broadcasting and Media Engagement Award
The Influential Filipino Achievers Award


🏆 Outstanding Artistry in Television Hosting Award
Asia’s Top Men Awards

With his unwavering passion and commitment to uplifting others, Tito Boying continues to prove that true success comes from authenticity, perseverance, and the courage to dream.

The spotlight is brighter because Tito Boying continues to shine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TONY'S TICKLES CLOSET: MEN/WOMEN MONSOON COLLECTION 2026

PABLO PALMA GOES WILD! VMX NEOPHYTE STAR TURNS UP THE HEAT IN “ANG MODISTA”